CWSI General Terms and Conditions
Invoicing & Payment
Software licences – 30 days from invoice date
- Engagements up to €20,000 – invoiced upfront, payment within 30 days from invoice date.
- Engagements €20,001 – €50,000 – invoiced 50% upfront, balance on project completion, payment within 30 days from invoice date.
- Engagements over €50,000 Euro – invoiced according to pre-agreed milestones as outlined in Statement of Works (SOW), payment within 30 days from invoice date.
- Professional services are charged on a per-day basis.
- Minimum chargeable period is a half-day
- Chargeable activities include consultancy, training, project management and administration, review meetings, analysis, advice, set-up, hand holding, testing, bug fixing, amendments and documentation.
- Expenses (travel, accommodation, meals, subsistence etc.) are charged to the client at cost plus a 12.5% surcharge where the client does not arrange to pay directly.
- Mileage charges are at the rate of €0.60 per mile.
- Expenses will be invoiced as incurred with payment due within 30 days.
To cancel renewal of software licences or Managed Service, notice of cancellation must be given at least 30 days prior to the renewal date.
- The following cancellation rates will apply for professional services:
|Notice Given||Cancellation Charge|
|Within 48 hours or less of agreed start date||100%|
|Within 2-7 days of agreed start date||50%|
|Within 8-14 days of agreed start date||10%|
|Greater than 14 days before agreed start date||No Cancellation Fee|
- Any deferment of professional services, regardless of the length of notice, shall result in the related invoice for such professional services being payable immediately.
- A Project Close Date will be clearly specified within each Statement of Works.
- Where not specified in a Statement of Works, and unless otherwise agreed, the Project Close Date will be 6 months from receipt of order.
- Should any project fail to be completed within the Project Close Date, due to circumstances other than those caused by CWSI, CWSI reserves the right to immediately invoice for all agreed fees relating to the project, without any further work being completed, for payment within 30 days.
Limitation of Liability
- The maximum liability relating to services rendered under this Agreement (regardless of form of action, whether in contract, negligence or otherwise) shall be limited to the charges paid to CWSI for the portion of services or work giving rise to liability. Neither party will be liable to the other for incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages or lost profits even if aware of their possible existence.
- Recommendation(s) and/or suggestion(s) provided by CWSI are considerations for the client and are not intended as Legal and/or Tax advice. The client should have their Legal and/or Tax advisor(s) review any recommendation(s) given by CWSI to ensure recommendation(s) are compliant with local jurisdictional laws and are consistent with the client’s policies.
- Where a customer has pre-purchased a number of professional service days, these must be used within 6 months of the date of the original order, unless otherwise agreed by CWSI.
- Pre-purchased professional service days are not transferable.
- Pre-purchased days not used within the above period will expire.
- No refunds will be provided for unused or expired pre-purchased professional service days.