What level of risk do cyber threats and ransomware pose to your business?
According to Cybersecurity Ventures, ransomware is expected to attack a business, consumer, or device every 2 seconds by 2031. This means finding the right tools for your organisation has never been more important. This workshop focuses on deploying advanced Microsoft Security products. Namely, Microsoft Sentinel and Microsoft 365 Defender.
At CWSI, we are offering all eligible organisations the opportunity to partake in a fully funded Microsoft workshop. Led by our team of experts, this is delivered in your production environment. This gives you visibility and insights that will allow you to not only identify the real threats in your environment but also get actionable feedback on how to defend your organisation against them.
What To Expect:
During this workshop we’ll partner with you and help you better understand how to prioritise and defend against threats with:
- A deep analysis of cyberattack threats in your environment along with a detailed assessment of your IT and security priorities and initiatives.
- Actionable recommendations to help immediately mitigate the identified threats.
- Exclusive insider access to Microsoft’s holistic approach to security.
- Demonstrations of integrated security, including the latest tools and methods.
- Long-term recommendations relating to your security strategy, with key initiatives and tactical next steps.
Why Choose CWSI?
As attackers adapt rapidly to the preventive measures implemented by organisations, we are seeing cyberthreats becoming more sophisticated. The CWSI team will help you defend your business against this dynamic and rapidly evolving landscape! We are applying our 10+ years of expertise in mobile and cloud security to bring you actionable insights.
Additionally, CWSI is a trusted partner of Microsoft and has a successful partnership which includes:
- A Microsoft Solutions Partner – we come equipped with deep technical expertise in the design, deployment, integration, and management of industry-leading software solutions.
- Microsoft Intelligence Security Association (MISA)
- Microsoft Ireland’s Security Partner of the Year 2022 and 2020
Reach out to us to see if you are eligible for a workshop.