Start Date: asap
The Mobile Security Consultant is an important role within CWSI in each region. Your next mission is in the field of Unified Endpoint Management (Microsoft Intune) for TOP500 enterprises: this means you will set-up and configure management platforms to automatically enroll, configure and secure thousands of devices. You will ‘mobilize’ and secure internal and cloud content, configure and deliver (mobile) applications and ensure the best-in-class authentication mechanisms.
As a second part of your daily work, you are, or are going to work with Cloud Security with meanly Microsoft Azure. As we move more and more to the Cloud. Employees today log in from anywhere, whenever and wherever they want. Although cloud providers have their security in place, organizations remain responsible for ensuring that end users can work securely in the cloud. As a CWSI Consultant, you advise and help our clients keep their environment continuously secure. Being technically proficient, with the ability to confidently deliver consulting services to clients about our core areas. You as a consultant are free to pick any area off choice to develop and master your skills as mentioned below.
- Identity & Access Management
- Device Management
- Security & Threat Protection
- Cloud Security
- Mobile Device Management consultancy (Workshops, Designs, Implementations)
- Azure Security Consulting and Healthchecks
- Provide advice in Cloud Security, conduct assessments, ensure measures are enforced
- Advise on Customer Attack Surface
- Support and further development of our customers with the account managers
- 2-3 Years experience within IT, preferences in Microsoft products
- Dutch & English speaking
- A customer focus and service mentality
- Strong communication skills
- You possess or are willing to obtain Microsoft certifications such as,
AZ-900, AZ-104, AZ-500, AZ-700, SC-900.
Extra credits for knowledge in Microsoft Azure, MobileIron, VMWare Workspace ONE.
Key Personal Attributes
- Humble but hungry for growth and opportunity
- Service oriented
- Analytical, detail oriented and outcomes focused